The safety of riders and members of the community is our highest priority.
- Please do not ride under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Respect pedestrians, especially children. Ring your bell to give pedestrians a heads-up. Slow down to pass them, or get off your vehicle.
- Before you ride, make sure your vehicle is in riding condition. If you notice loose parts—low battery alerts, flat tires, excessive wear, strange sounds, malfunctions and other abnormal conditions—stop riding immediately and contact us using the Community Mode option. You can find the Community Mode option by pressing the small triangle icon on the bottom of your app screen.
- Park respectfully. Do not block public walkways or park in restricted zones.
- Use caution at crosswalks and look out for pedestrians, fellow vehicle riders, and cyclists, among others.
- Do not trespass or enter any private or public property without authorization.