If you are encountering an issue ending your ride, it is likely due to one of the following:
* Bluetooth connection error to the Bird
* Loss of connectivity to the App
* You are trying to end your ride in a "No Ride/Non-Operational Zone"
* Network Error
To resolve any of these issues, we suggest the following troubleshooting steps:
* Ensure that you are not in a "No Ride/Non-Operational Zone” and if you are, exit the zone. You can find these zones on the Bird map labeled in red.
* Turn your Bluetooth on/off
* Try moving the vehicle a few feet to resolve the potential connectivity issue
If you are still unable to end your ride, please reach out to our team through the “submit a request” link below.