What are special tasks?
Special tasks are a new task type that’s only available to Level 3 Flyers in select markets. These tasks have higher payouts and require Flyers to capture, move or charge, and then release the vehicles.
How do I get access to special tasks?
Special tasks are available only to Level 3 Flyers.
How do I enable special tasks?
If you’re a Level 3 Flyer and live in an area that offers special tasks, follow these steps to start receiving them:
• In your phone settings, set your location to Always Allow for the Bird app.
• Turn on Bluetooth.
• Activate push notifications.
• In the Flyer menu, turn on special tasks.
• Now you’re ready to receive special tasks.
Here are a few things to keep in mind when performing special tasks:
• You’ll receive a push notification when a special task is available.
• You’re the only one who’ll be able to see and capture the vehicle on the map.
• There’s a time limit, so capture the vehicle before it runs out.
• If the time expires, the task will no longer be available.
• If you arrive at the location and cannot physically see the vehicle, use Bird Finder to locate it.
• If you still can’t find the vehicle, complete the Cannot Access Report in the app (Missing, Private Property, Others), and we’ll do our best to resolve the issue."