What are Special Tasks?
Special tasks are a new task type available in select markets. Special tasks are vehicles with higher payouts assigned to specific Chargers you to capture, charge or rebalance and release.
How Do I Get Access to Special Tasks?
You can unlock these special tasks by exemplifying good charger behaviors that include:
- Charge and release at least 5 vehicles per week
- Maintain a positive record of completing tasks, fully charging vehicles, and releasing on time
How Does It Work?
Please follow the steps below if special tasks are enabled for you:
- In your phone settings, set your location to “Always” allow.
- Turn on Bluetooth.
- Allow push notifications.
- In the charger menu, turn Special Tasks on.
Once you have completed the steps above, you will be eligible to receive special tasks.
- You’ll receive a push notification when a special task is available.
- Only you will see the vehicle on the map and only you will be able to capture.
- There is a time limit, so capture the vehicle before time runs out.
- If the time expires, the task will no longer be available.
- If you arrive at the location and cannot physically see the vehicle, use Bird Finder to locate the vehicle.
- You still cannot find the vehicle? Complete the cannot access report in-app (Missing, Private Property, Others) to let us know why you could not capture the vehicle. If there was an issue, we will do our best to resolve it.