How do I unlock my Bluetooth lock?
- Ensure Bluetooth is enabled on your device.
- Tap Ride.
- Scan the QR code to unlock the vehicle.
- Press the physical button on the lock. When the light turns blue, which can take 5-6 seconds, you can remove the pin from the physical lock.
- Reinsert the pin and enjoy your ride!
If you need additional help, please feel free to call us at 1-866-205-2442.
How do lock my Bluetooth lock?
- Find a bike rack or another sturdy object at a suitable parking location. Position the vehicle so it is not obstructing pedestrian or vehicle traffic.
- Wrap the cable around the bike rack and reinsert pin to lock.
- In the app, End Ride within the app. Remove pin from the physical lock.
I can't open my lock.
- Bluetooth is time-sensitive connection, so be sure to press the physical lock button within 30 seconds of scanning the vehicle.
- Turn Bluetooth off on your phone, then turn it back on. Follow the steps above to unlock.
Call us at 1-866-205-2442 for additional help.