As a Charger, you are expected to behave according to the Code of Conduct. When interacting with the general public, other chargers, and representatives you will:
- Treat others with respect at all times
- Refrain from using aggressive or profane language
- Refrain from unwanted or aggressive physical contact
- Obey all local laws & regulations at all times
- Do not trespass private property
If it is determined that you have violated any of the above, it is grounds for termination of your charger status.
If you feel that your charger status has been terminated incorrectly, you may appeal the decision by contacting our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org however, reactivation of your charger status is our sole discretion.