As a Flyer, you are expected to behave according to the Code of Conduct. When interacting with the general public, other Flyers, and representatives, you must:
- Treat others with respect at all times
- Refrain from using aggressive or profane language
- Refrain from unwanted or aggressive physical contact
- Obey all local laws & regulations at all times
- Do not trespass private property
If it is determined that you have violated any of the above, it is grounds for termination of your Flyer status.
If you feel that your Flyer status has been terminated incorrectly, you may appeal the decision by contacting our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Keep in mind, however, that reactivation of your Flyer status is at our sole discretion.