Bird thanks you for your hard work and contributions as a Mechanic. Also, while the vast majority of you have been providing great service, we wanted to alert you to some common issues we have been seeing (whether caused accidentally or not) that could result in the termination of your services agreement with Bird, as well as your Rider account.
As mechanics, Bird expects that you adhere to the following guidelines:
- Do not work with other Chargers, Mechanics or Riders to falsely mark Birds damaged
- When taking photos in the app, ensure your Damage and Fixed Photos clearly illustrate the repair being completed
- Bird closely monitors post-repair metrics, and we expect that all repairs are performed with a high level of quality
- Release Birds in authorized Nests only
- Holding captured Birds longer than 48 hours (without a pre-approved reason) is not permitted
Most importantly, Bird does not tolerate disorderly, disrespectful or aggressive conduct (verbal or otherwise) towards others in the Bird community, including Chargers, Mechanics, Riders or Bird employees, and the general public. Additionally, Bird reserves the right to limit the number of tasks that you can pick up based on your contract compliance.
Please help us continue to make Bird a positive experience for the community! Thank you.