Task Limit is the total number of vehicles you can capture, charge and release in one day. Your personal Task Limit will change based on your overall contractual compliance as a charger.
Increase your task limit with consistent and positive charging behaviors like:
- Release your vehicles on time and fully charged
- Take quality release photos of your vehicles parked in nests
- Treat them with care so that they do not get damaged in the process of charging
Behaviors that violate the Bird Charger Services Agreement will decrease your task limit, including:
- Releasing your vehicles after they are due or outside of the release window
- All fraudulent activities (ex: hoarding vehicles, moving uncaptured vehicles or ride-ready vehicles, and recapturing unridden vehicles)
- Not properly placing the vehicles in the Nest or bad release photos
- Not fully charging your vehicles
Keep charging and releasing fully charged vehicles on time and your Task Limit will soon increase.