Your task limit is the total number of vehicles you can capture and release in one day. Your personal task limit will change based on your overall contractual compliance as a Flyer.
Increase your task limit with consistent and positive Flyer behaviors like:
• Releasing your vehicles correctly by the listed due time
• Taking quality release photos of your vehicles parked in nests
• Treating them with care so that they do not get damaged while in your possession
Behaviors that violate the Bird Flyer Services Agreement will decrease your task limit, including:
• Releasing your vehicles after they are due or outside of the release window
• All fraudulent activities (ex: hoarding vehicles, moving uncaptured vehicles or ride-ready vehicles, and recapturing unridden vehicles)
• Not properly placing the vehicles in the nest or bad release photos
Keep releasing vehicles on time, and your task limit will soon increase.