Standard Transport Task:
HOW TO: When you come across a Bird that you can’t fix, capture it then contact your mechanic manager by tapping the Help section in the Mechanic App for the location of a nearby storage/transport area. You will be provided with the address of a secure storage facility closest to you.
In order to note that a Bird needs a Transport, you must select "Can't Fix" in app.
- Scan or enter the QR code to capture the Bird
- Next, tap the “Start Repair” button that pops up.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the safety inspection check-list.
- Then tap “Can’t Fix”.
- A “Transport Bird” message will appear on screen. Click “Ok”.
What should I transport?
- Birds that you cannot repair due to excessive damage
- Birds that you cannot repair due to lack of parts
- Birds that you will not be able to repair and release within 24 hours
- Birds that have a missing or damaged QR code
Where do I transport?
- At your local storage unit, please message the help tab for the exact address
When do I transport?
- Units are open Monday through Friday 9:30am-12:00pm and 1:00pm to 5:30pm. No weekend drop offs. Please monitor text announcements for any changes to the hours in your local market.
How do I release to storage?
- Message the help tab with the Bird IDs and photos of the Birds at the unit.
- Once you write in, someone from the team will release the Birds for you and pay you out.
NOTE: You must select "Can't Fix" for each task in order to be paid out.
Example of Birds that need Transport: