If the power kit displays a red light, the vehicle is still charging. If the light is green, that vehicle is charged and ready for release. Please allow 4 to 7 hours for the vehicle to fully charge.
If you charge a vehicle all night, but it's not registering a full charge in MY TASKS, your vehicle may be Damaged. Please proceed to charge and release at a Damaged Nest in the morning.
If you don't see payment after releasing to a Nest, please submit a ticket using our in-app HELP feature with the following information:
1) Vehicle ID(s) in question
2) An explanation of the issue
3) A photo of battery pack while the vehicle is plugged in (Like this)
4) A photo of the vehicle in a Nest
5) A screenshot of your TASKS LIST showing that this vehicle was at 100% or attempted charge.