If you can’t find a vehicle located on the Charger Map, you can activate the alarm by selecting the vehicle, clicking the vehicle again to display more options, and selecting Alarm.
We encourage you to check within a 30 foot (10 meter) radius, as the vehicle may be just around the corner. Make sure that your Bluetooth is on.
If you are still unable to find the vehicle, please Mark Missing or Report Fraud directly in the app by following these steps:
1) Please make sure that your app is up to date.
2) Tap on any vehicle you want to report.
3) Tap the vehicle again to display more options.
4) Select either Mark Missing or Report Fraud depending on the situation.
5) If you selected Report Fraud, write in a detailed description of the suspicious activity so we can investigate the situation.