Tax Information

In North America:

We will process and send 1099-MISC tax forms to all of our Flyers towards the end of January if your earnings are more than $600. For less than $600, Flyers can report that income as Self-Employment Income.

You may receive an electronic request from Payable to send an electronic copy of your documents, even if you did not earn more than $600. Please accept this request to help ensure that we have the most accurate information for you.

Was this article helpful?

Have more questions? Submit a request / issue