If you cannot access Charger Mode, please follow these steps:
- Close out of your app and update it to the latest firmware.
- Ensure that you have a strong cell or WiFi connection. (Charger Mode requires an active network connection)
- If Charger Mode still does not appear, double-check that you are logged in using the exact same case-sensitive email address and password that you used to sign up.
If you have NOT received Power Kits or have not completed a charge yet:
- Complete the Charger Sign Up Form in-app to become a Charger or sign up directly on our website here.
- If you just signed up to be a charger, please keep in mind that you will not have charger mode enabled until you are approved.
- Our Onboarding Team reviews all sign-ups and will reach out as Chargers are needed. The selection could take a few weeks depending on your market/city. Once you’ve been selected, you will receive communication from us regarding how to proceed.