- Switch Charger Mode on
- Navigate around the Charger Map to find vehicles available for capture
- When you encounter a vehicle in the wild that is located on the Charger Map, press the capture button on your screen and scan the QR code on the vehicle
- Once the vehicle is captured, transport it safely home for charging
After that your vehicle has successfully been captured if it has been populated on your MY TASKS view.
Your vehicle has successfully been captured if it has been added to your MY TASKS list.
If you come across a vehicle and are unable to capture it, it is likely not available in Charger Mode. This can happen for multiple reasons including:
- It is currently available for Rider use
- It is waiting to be fixed by a Mechanic
- It is not online and therefore cannot communicate with our servers. If the vehicle appears to be offline, please submit a ticket using our in-app HELP feature for further direction.
It is important that you only capture vehicles that you will be able to fully charge and Release between 4 a.m. and 7 a.m. the following day. Please do not capture more vehicles than you have the ability to charge overnight.