- Switch Charger Mode on
- Navigate around the Charger Map to find vehicles available for capture
- When you encounter a vehicle in the wild that is located on the Charger Map, press the capture button on your screen and scan the QR code on the vehicle
Your vehicle has successfully been captured if it has been added to your My Tasks list. Once the vehicle is captured, transport it safely back to charge.
If you come across a vehicle and you are unable to capture it, it is likely not available in Charger Mode. This can happen for multiple reasons including:
- It is currently available for Rider use
- It is waiting to be fixed by a Mechanic
- It is not online and therefore cannot communicate with our servers. If the vehicle appears to be offline or damaged, please report it via Community Mode in the app.
It is important that you only capture vehicles that you are able to fully charge and release by the listed due time. Please do not capture more vehicles than you have the ability to charge overnight.