If you’re having trouble logging in, please follow these steps:
1. Check the email address that you have entered, and make sure it is the email you have previously used on your Bird account.
2. Ensure that you have the latest version of both the Bird app and your device's software, then force-quit your app.
3. Attempt to log in again, and check for a confirmation email using the same device you are using to access the Bird app.
4. Using that same device, open the confirmation email, and click the purple Verify button, which will automatically log you in. If this fails, you can copy the token (i.e. string of letters and numbers) below the button and paste it into the app manually where it says Enter Code.
5. Make sure you do not have a VPN on or you cannot login
6. If you are still unable to access your account, or if you are not receiving a confirmation email, send us an email at email@example.com for further assistance.