• Make sure you are in Flyer mode, and select Release Birds from the menu to see a map of all available nests nearby.
• Select a nest and tap Nest Details to see the address, exact location, and a picture of it.
• Once you have arrived at the nest, find the pictured location from the Nest Details to set up your captive vehicles as shown.
• Once set up, select Release, verify which vehicle IDs should be released, and tap on all captive vehicles that are in the nest.
• Press Release again.
• Snap a photo of the vehicles in the nest.
• When complete, your vehicles will update from captured to released.
What Are Nests?
Nests are pre-designated locations where vehicles can be released after being moved or charged.
Can I create my own nests?
We have a specialized team that creates nests in cities where vehicles are deployed at ideal locations for riders to find and use Birds.
What will nests look like in the app?
All regular nests that are available will be visible in the app and marked with a specific icon indicating whether it is a rider nest (indicated by a white icon) or a damage nest (indicated by a red wrench.)
• Each nest icon will have a number within the white circle. This number indicates the total amount of vehicles that can be released at that nest.
• Once reserved, the nest icon will appear in your Release Birds list as reserved to you. Nests can be reserved for up to 30 minutes.
• If another Flyer claims a nest, the claimed nest will automatically disappear from your Release Birds map to prevent multiple claims over the same nest.