How to report an incident involving a Bird scooter?
- Reporting personal injuries.
- Please contact us as soon as possible with the following information: your full name, date and time of accident/injury, exact location, Bird’s ID involved in the incident, a detailed explanation of what happened and photos of any injury and/or damaged property.
- If you have any injuries, go to the hospital right away for treatment.
- Report the accident to the police, especially if the accident resulted in a major injury, and be sure to ask for a copy of the police report. The sooner you get your side of the story on paper, the more accurate your account will be.
- If the incident involved third parties (damaged property or injuries), please provide us with a police report of the incident in addition to all the previous information listed above.
- If you crashed into someone else (such as a pedestrian) while riding a Bird, please report it to us.
- Reporting a charger or rider’s reckless or disrespectful behaviour.
- Please contact us as soon as possible with the following information: a detailed explanation of the incident, any pictures you may have, the location and time stamp of the incident. Any further information you may have such name of the person or Bird ID is also desirable.
Submerged and thermal Birds
A submerged Bird is defined as any Bird that has been in water up to the footboard or higher. A thermal Bird refers to a Bird experiencing any type of thermal activity, heat or any indication of battery exposure.
- What to do if I find a submerged Bird?
- Do not retrieve the Bird when under water.
- Contact us as soon as possible with the following information: exact address, date and time found, any picture.
- What to do if I find a thermal Bird?
- Please DO NOT engage with the affected scooter in any manner.
- Contact us as soon as possible with the following inform
- ation: exact address, date and time found, Bird’s ID, any picture.
Reach out to us!
You can contact us via the following channels:
- Via the app.
- Send an email to: