Standard Transport Task:
HOW TO: When you come across a Bird that you can’t fix, capture it then contact your mechanic manager by tapping the Help section in the Mechanic App for the location of a nearby storage/transport area. You will be provided with the address of the secure storage unit closest to you.
What should I transport?
- Birds that you cannot repair due to excessive damage
- Birds that you cannot repair due to lack of parts
- Birds that you will not be able to repair and release within 24 hours
- Birds that have a missing or damaged QR code
Where do I transport?
- At your local storage unit, please message the help tab for the exact address
When do I transport?
- Units are open Monday to Friday 9:30am-12:00pm and 1:00pm to 5:30pm. No weekend drop offs.
How do I release to storage?
- Message the help tab with the Bird IDs and photos of the Birds at the unit.
- Once you write in, someone from the team will release the Birds for you and pay you out.
Example of Birds that need Transport: